Aruba Hi-Winds 2023
@ Fisherman Huts, Aruba
- 34 years and younger (born in 1989 or later)
- 35 years and older (born in 1988 or before)
- Pre-Juniors (born in 2007-2008)
- Juniors (born in 2005-2006)
- Pre-Master (born in 1994 until 2004)
- Master A (born in 1984 until 1993)
- Master B (born in 1974 until 1983)
- Master C (born in 1964 until 1973)
- Master D (born 1963 or before)
- Beginner (born in 2010 or before)
- Women and men mixed
- E-Bikes (born in 2004 or before)
- Women and men mixed
Minimum of 5 participants in each category, otherwise they will be merged.
There is parking space across the street at Fisherman’s Huts/Hi-Winds, at the terrain where the skydivers land.
- Cash prizes (in Aruban Florin) for overall women and men
- Award Ceremony Monday 22 May, 6.30 PM at Fisherman’s Huts, Hi-Winds Event Site
- Men - first 6 finishers: AWG 250, AWG 200, AWG 150, AWG 100, AWG 60, AWG 40
- Women - first 4 finishers: AWG 250, AWG 200, AWG 150, AWG 100
- Medals and gift cards of TRI-BIKE ARUBA for the first 3 finishers in each category of women, men, beginner and e-bikes.
- Award Ceremony directly after the race on Sunday!
General UCI & AWB rules apply. Team assistance is only allowed within 75 meters of start /finish.
Registration & Starting Fee
The registration is online through the website of our partner C3: https://timing.c3.cw/Event/Index?id=60
Registration will close on Wednesday May 17. It is NOT possible anymore for the organization to add participants after this day!
- All categories - AWG 35/$20
Race plate pick-up + payment (CASH ONLY!) is at TRI-BIKE ARUBA on Friday May 19 (from 11 AM till 7.30 PM).
Respect our nature
Please RESPECT OUR NATURE, especially when training or racing on the course.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Sunday May 21
Location start/finish: Fisherman’s Huts, Hi-Winds Event Site https://goo.gl/maps/H1u8e4bSQMmZwsif8
The race of women, men and beginners starts neutralized at 7.30AM at the start/finish location. After the finish of the race, the award ceremony will start with medals and gift cards of TRI-BIKE ARUBA for the first 3 finishers in each category.
Monday May 22
Location award ceremony: Fisherman’s Huts, Hi-Winds Event Site https://goo.gl/maps/H1u8e4bSQMmZwsif8
There are cash prizes for the first 6 men and 4 women overall. These will be awarded during the closing ceremony on Monday May 22, 6.30PM.