Himno y Bandera Open Water 2023
@ Rodgers beach, Aruba
1KM: 8-10 years Female/Male
1KM: 11-12 years “
1KM: 13-15 years “
1KM: 16+ years “
3KM: 13-15 years Female/Male
3KM: 16-18 years “
3KM: 19+ years “
5KM: 14-15 years Female/Male
5KM: 16-18 years “
5KM: 19+ years “
1. Timing, transit and finish will be recorded electronically. All swimmers wears a tag at their preferred wrist.
2. All transition and finishes will be recorded on camera.
3. Athletes who would like to qualify for CCCAN 2023 should finish in place 1 and 2 in 5K distance in age
group 14-15 and 16-18 years (Female and Male).
4. TC will nominate swimmers for CCCAN 2023 to the board of AAF.
5. Qualification or nomination does NOT mean AAF will bear cost of participating in CCCAN 2023.
6. OTL rule in effect for 5K Distance. (15 Minutes after 1st swimmer of age group/gender finished)
Registration: On-line Registration only through https://timing.events.
Deadline for registration will be Friday, March 17, 2023 at 6:00 pm.
No registrations or changes will be accepted on the day of the race. No exceptions !
Registration fee: AWG. 25,00 per swimmer (Bank transfer only).
Aruba Bank: 110006211
Tnv: ARUBA AQUATICS FEDERATION (A.A.F.)
Savaneta 231-A, Aruba.
Details: Name and distance.
8:00 am: Start 1 KM. Female/Male. Check-in will begin at 7:00 am.
9:00 am: Start 3 KM Female/Male. Check-in will begin at 8:00 am.
9:05 am: Start 5 KM Female/Male. Check-in will begin at 8:00 am.
Swimmers finishing in the top three places of each age group in their designated gender will receive a
AWARDS ceremony will be around 11:00 am.
Swimmers must bring own drink bottles. Water and Iced tea are available in containers!